All of our watches are fitted with precise Japanese Miyota movements.
We use ultra tough, scratch resistant mineral glass for our watches.
Yes, Ryan & Gilbert watches are water resistant up to 3ATM or 5ATM. Please check your watch manual for the water resistance of your watch.
- Leather: Ryan & Gilbert use genuine cowhide leather.
- NATO: Ryan & Gilbert’s NATO straps are made from Nylon.
- Milanese/Mesh: Ryan & Gilbert’s Milanese bands are made from stainless steel.
- Leather strap – Ryan & Gilbert advise that you do not wash your leather strap as contact with water may dry out the leather and this may result in damage to the strap. We recommend that you use leather care products.
- NATO strap – Ryan & Gilbert recommend using warm soapy water in order to clean the Nylon on your strap. Please ensure that you remove the watch face before cleaning the strap.
- Milanese/Mesh – Ryan & Gilbert recommend using warm soapy water in order to clean your band. If a deep clean is required please visit your local watchmaker/jewellery store.
If you find the hands on your Ryan & Gilbert chronograph watch and not pointing in the correct position please follow this simple fix;
- Pull out to watch crown (the knob you use to adjust the time) 2 clicks, then press the top button on your watch. This will move the seconds hand of your chronograph watch half a second at a time, simply keep pressing this button until the hand is back in the correct position.
Please feel free to get in touch for more assistance with this.